How Jewlr Works
We’ve combined innovative custom design technology with traditional hand made manufacturing to deliver high quality jewellery, created by you.
Create a memorable item, for any occasion, for anyone.
Create one-of-a-kind jewellery that celebrates life's moments! Begin personalizing with your choice of .925 sterling silver, 10K or 14K white, yellow, or rose gold. Next, add sparkle by selecting stones from our genuine or simulated gemstones or colorful Brilliance Cubic Zirconia collections. Choose your stones to represent yourself or your loved ones, or to commemorate a birthday, anniversary, or special milestone, and complete your unique piece with a custom engraving for a special touch.
Choose a style
We have a large selection of rings, charms, pendants and earrings for you to choose from. Our jewellery designers are always adding new items, so keep posted!
Choose a metal
We offer sterling silver, 10K and 14K yellow, white and rose gold, and different combinations of tungsten.
Our silver is made from 92.5% sterling silver. The other 7.5% is a copper alloy used to increase strength.
Gold is one of the most precious metals. We offer 10K and 14K yellow, white and rose gold.
Some of our items are available in varieties of tungsten - which is one of the world' s strongest metals.
Choose a stone
We offer genuine and simulated gemstones, along with our Brilliance Cubic Zirconia. We also have a beautiful collection of sparkling diamonds.
Genuine gemstones form within the earth over millions of years and are then mined and treated to enhance their beauty and natural variations. Genuine gemstones and birthstones not only add value to your jewellery but also make each piece unique.
Diamonds are the most valuable stones and are practically unbreakable. Their quality is based on colour, clarity, cut and carat weight.
Simulated Gemstones & Brilliance Cubic Zirconia
Simulated gemstones, including our Brilliance Cubic Zirconia, are created in laboratories to emulate the colour of genuine gemstones. They provide a quality stone alternative with a choice of vibrant colours and sparkling cuts at a fraction of the cost.
Choose an engraving
We offer four fonts for you to choose from when engraving your special piece.
Once all your selections are made, we print your item using a 3D printer, then we cast your metal, set your stones and laser engrave your message. When your item is ready, we thoroughly inspect it to ensure perfection. After it passes our quality control process, we package your item in our custom, beautiful packaging and ship it to your door.
We take pride in the items that we produce. That' s why we go above and beyond to make sure that the recipient of every Jewlr piece is happy. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, we want to hear from you.
Go ahead, create something special.START PERSONALIZING
Subscribe to our emails and save 10%