Home / Ring Sizing
For all orders placed after Nov. 15, 2022, we have extended our FREE ring resizing period until Jan. 15, 2023. Unsure of the size you need? Use our guide below to determine the correct ring size to order.
We offer one FREE resizing within two full sizes of your ring, including engraved items. Please note there may be an additional charge for re-engraving, and you will be responsible for any related shipping costs. If you require a resizing of more than two full sizes, or you are beyond the free resizing period, we would still be happy to complete your resizing for a reasonable fee.
To have a ring resized, please follow the link to our Request Resizing Form.
Measure An Existing Ring
1. Measure the diameter (mm) of a ring that fits the desired finger
2. Use the Ring Sizing Chart to locate your size
Measure Your Finger
1. Wrap a strip of paper around your finger, just above the knuckle, and mark the point at which the two ends meet
2. Measure the paper from mark to mark to find your ring circumference (mm)
3. Use the Ring Sizing Chart to locate your size