By following a few simple steps, you can easily maintain the reliability and performance of your Jewlr watch. Here are a few quick tips to follow:
- Your watch can be cleaned with just a dab of fresh water and a soft cloth
- Your watch should not be submerged in any liquid for a prolonged period
- If your watch stops, have it checked by a professional to avoid damaging the water-resistant feature
- Avoid sudden impacts or shocks, and extreme temperature changes
- Avoid household cleaners, saltwater, perfumes, lotions, and high-heat devices
To learn more about caring for your Jewlr watch, please visit our Watch Care page.